How 'our Internship program helps
- Provides you a career roadmap till the first two years in the industry
- Expose you to the the industrial environment with the ideal level of support
- Provide you with the opportunity to learn, understand and sharpen the real time technical / managerial skills required at the job
- Expose you to the current technological developments relevant to the subject area of training
- Create conditions conducive to quest for knowledge and its applicability to the job.
Anyone in 3rd or Final year of Degree / Diploma program and having a technical or techno-commercial aptitude
Minimum six months internship and 2 years of bond post the internship.
The Interns will be shortlisted and selected for their concerned domain. Assessments and virtual interviews shall be conducted.
Both 'Work from Office' or 'Work from remote location' options may be available for certain roles.
- Automotive Electronics
- Electric Vehicles
- Industry 4.0
- Stipend will be provided for the internship but only after initial 3 months. The stipend amount would be between INR 8,000 to INR 12,000 per month depending on the performance.
During the 4th month of internship, a full-time offer is rolled out. The full-time offer requires the candidate to sign a 2 year bond.